Where is Tre'ss Bien Located?
2026 West Street Montgomery,AL
Can I book a consultation?
Consultations are done during appointments. Until I have you at my shampoo bowl there isn't much I can tell you about your hair.
If I cancel my appointment do I receive my retainer fee back?
All retainers that are paid once appointment is scheduled is NON REFUNDABLE. Retainers are transferrable if used within 30 days. In order to not loose retainer, please reschedule appointments instead of canceling. This must be done via our booking system, not through emaling.
Can my child, momma, sister, or auntie come with me to my appointment?
To insure that our salon environment is intimate and relaxing, we ask that ONLY those who are being serviced are present. DUE TO COVID 19 no other guest allowed. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Does your salon have Wi-Fi?
Yes. All clients receiving services will have access during their appointments.
Is it necessary for NEW clients to bring in their current hair care products?
No, it is not necessary. However, bringing them in would be beneficial to knowing where you went wrong in your hair care regimen and what is correct. During this time we'll discuss product ingredients.
What form of payments do you accept?
Due to COVID 19, all appointments will be charged via card on file that was used to book your appointment. NO other forms of payment accepted during this time.
What are your COVID 19 protocols?
At Tre'ss Bien we're committed to curbing the spread of Coronavirus, below are a few ways we aim to do that.
1. Both client and stylist are required to wear a mask during appointments. You will not be serviced without one.
2.The salon, styling tools, are cleaned and disinfected before and after EACH appointment.
3. Strict 1:1. No other guest allowed.
4. Our waiting room is closed until further notice. Please remain in your vehicle until you are asked to enter the salon. We will send you an email upon arrival.
5. No food, drinks, handbags, laptops or tablets. Please bring ONLY phone and or keys inside with you to help prevent the spread of germs.
6. Temperatures are taken upon arrival. Any temp over 99 degrees will result in cancelation of appointment. Client must reschedule after 30 days.